675 Glenferrie Road Hawthorn 3122
(03) 8658 0000
675 Glenferrie Road
Hawthorn VIC 3122
P: 03 8658 0000
Located in the heart of Hawthorn’s bustling Glenferrie Road, Lido Cinemas is situated in excellent proximity to public transport. Frequent trams operate on Glenferrie Road and the cinema is positioned just opposite Glenferrie train station. Belgrave, Lilydale and Alamein train lines from the city travel to Glenferrie Station in 10 minutes.
Designated on-road bicycle lanes are provided on Glenferrie Road and an informal route is available on Linda Crescent. Cyclists will find a number of parking spaces available on the corner of Linda Crescent and Glenferrie Road at the front of the Coles supermarket, as well as on the corner of Grace Street and Glenferrie Road.
There are plenty of car parking spots suitable for movie goers at any time of the day! We recommend looking at the surrounding carparks to find the best spot on the block.
Find a detailed parking document HERE.
Recommended for nighttime parking, Sundays and quick visits:
1. Hawthorn Recreation Centre carpark (rear of Lido) provides unlimited parking on Sundays and after 6pm daily. (1 minute walk from Lido)
Recommended for daytime parking:
2. Hilda Crescent carpark provides free 4P parking. (5 mins walk from Lido)
3. Glenferrie Oval carpark provides free 4P parking. (5 mins walk from Lido)
4. Glenferrie Centre rooftop ticketed carpark provides ticketed parking daily and is open 24 hours. $3 per hour or $10 max. (2 mins walk from Lido)
5. Swinburne University multi-level carpark provides ticketed parking daily from 7am – 10:30pm. $5 for 3P or $10 daily. (2 mins walk from Lido)
Classic Cinemas specialises in quality mainstream and arthouse cinema, and is just 5 minutes from St Kilda. We believe in the complete 'cinematic experience' – ten big screens, four of which are completely new additions, beautifully appointed seating and a warm, friendly environment.
Cameo Cinemas has a total of eight screens, including an outdoor cinema that operates Dec – March every year. Offering a mix of mainstream, blockbuster and quality arthouse movies this community hub of a cinema is set amidst the picturesque surrounds of the Dandenong Ranges. 1628 Burwood Hwy, Belgrave, 3160
Ritz Cinemas is steeped in rich history and tradition. Built in 1937 and now Heritage-listed, it is one of only two original Art Deco cinemas remaining in Sydney. Family-owned, independent, and still offering the lowest price movie tickets around, the cinema has survived a fascinating history of tumultuous change and holds an important place in the local culture. 45 St Pauls Street, Randwick NSW 2031
Your Cart 0 x Ticket
Time Left minCheckout